- The Bible is the inerrant word of God.
- All men and women are sinners and are in need of salvation.
- God would have all people saved.
- Christ is the only way to eternal life.
- The great commission is given to all believers.
- Christ is truly present in the Lord's Supper.
- There is great power is prayer.
- Worship of God may take many forms.
- Jesus Christ calls us to love one another.
- Discipleship is a journey that is completed only at life's end or the Lord's return.
- We affirm and identify with the Confessions of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod. We affirm the essence of grace alone, faith alone, and Word alone.
- We believe in and practice the Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We believe that through the waters of Baptism God initiates and welcomes us into a relationship with Himself. He adopts us into His family, making us His, offering us all of the promises and gifts of the Gospel. Through Baptism God gives the gift of new life, not based on our decision, but on God’s. We practice and believe in infant Baptism as it captures the essence of the Gospel – God accepting us before we can accept Him.
- We believe that in the Lord’s Supper (Holy Communion) Jesus gives us His body and blood to eat and to drink together with the bread and the wine. At the same time, along with His love, we receive the forgiveness of sins and all God’s kindness. Communion also encourages us to live out the Christian life each day, while drawing us closer to God Himself and to one another.
- We believe that human beings have been created in the image of God and therefore have supreme worth and value. Their worth is dependent not on accomplishments, but on God’s love. Because God sees humanity as worth dying for, we uphold the dignity of each individual.
- At the same time, we acknowledge that humanity is separated from God because of sin. We joyfully proclaim the Good News that because of Jesus Christ forgiveness is a reality. God sent Jesus not to condemn us, but to save us – to deal with the problem of sin on our behalf. Because of Jesus we can enjoy God’s love and kindness each day.
- We believe in and anticipate the return of Jesus. Though we don’t know the day or the hour, we joyfully proclaim His soon return. At the last day, Jesus will judge all people who have ever lived. His judgment will show his perfect justice and his amazing grace. Believers in Christ will live with him in heaven in perfect happiness forever. Those who die rejecting God’s forgiveness will go to never-ending punishment in hell